ProgramInternational Yoga Festival is grounded in the authentic origin of Yoga. Practice and learn from masters from traditional yoga lineages of India, as well as masters of international yoga schools & styles.
During the one-week Festival, you will have the opportunity to participate in over 70 hours of Yoga classes from world-class Yoga teachers practicing multiple styles of Yoga including Kundalini Yoga, Power Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Kriya Yoga. The participants will also be blessed with the presence, satsang and divine words of revered saints and spiritual masters from within India.
While each day’s class offerings vary from day-to-day, the general daily program of IYF includes:
- Daily classes start from 4am.
- Everyday at 6.30am we hold a one-hour yoga class, followed by a simple breakfast.
- At 8.30am you can join one of several two-hour hour yoga sessions.
- At 11:00 am, before lunch, we have divine and inspiring lectures from revered saints and yogacharyas on a variety of uplifting and inspiring subjects.
- A traditional Indian lunch is served from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
- The afternoon starts shortly after lunch with instructional classes, followed by three Yogasana classes from 3.30pm to 5.00pm.
- From 6.00pm to 7.00pm we attend the special light ceremony, Aarti, on the banks of the river Ganga.
- Dinner is served at 7.00pm followed by a special evening programs of satsang with our spiritual leaders, cultural song and dance events, campfires and more, finishing by 9.30pm.